Finance is available on Vans priced £5,000 or more.
You'll need to be:
• 18 years or older.
• A UK resident for 3 years or more/Permanent UK resident.
• Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit.
• In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who's in regular employment*
• Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application for finance has been successful. In some cases, Close Brothers Retail Finance - our 3rd party financial services provider - will need to look at the application in more detail before making their decision.
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mis-typed information or not meeting the specified requirements. Please note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application isn’t successful, you can still purchase the Van in full with using a Bank Transfer, a valid credit or debit card or Cash.
If your application is declined, it’s usually for one of the following reasons:
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria;
- Adverse credit reference agency information;
- Your credit score;
- You are considered to be overcommitted financially;
- Your existing account performance with other lenders.
If you wish to appeal the decision made by Close Brothers Retail Finance, it’s advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing directly to Close Brothers Group PLC. Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be email to CBRFcredit@closebrothers.com.
Finance. Pure and simple. We've teamed up with Close Brother Retail Finance to offer you a flexible and affordable option to pay on finance. Close Brothers Ltd are one of the UK's only specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing finance options for many years through its industry leading online paperless processing system. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Close Brothers Retail Finance, which will be administered by Close Brothers Group PLC. Close Brothers Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 124750